Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just some questions and info.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:56 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 281 Total Views
I found out today i am 23 weeks due November 17th with a little girl. I have only gained nine pounds what has everyone else gained? I no i got a belly and all but i look like i have gained more then what i have lol. Guess i should be happy huh. I am kinda excited not that thrilled. This is my third baby though. I'm just kinda tired oh and I'm only twenty one. I was no trying to get pregnant but i could have been better at preventing it lol. Well I'm here to talk to anyone if you need just message me if you'd like. Oh and another question does anyone get dizzy a hole lot? The lady today said i should eat three meals and three snacks lol i barely eat two meals and one snack but thats about it.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Babs77
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:43 PM
 I am also due Nov 17th with a girl..but this is my 5th baby 7th pregnancy and Iam dizzy all the time and drained of like all my energy it takes alot out of me to do anything I also get tons of braxton hicks contractions and every muscle and joint from the waste down is painful I have only gained 3 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight ..but......I lost almost 12 lbs in the begining because I was so sick

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
bshelly
by on Aug. 8, 2007 at 1:19 PM
I will be 27 weeks tomarrow, I am due Nov. 8th... So far I have gained 19 lbs... This is my 3rd child -- I hope to not gain more than 35  but well see, lol...

dueinnovjen
by on Aug. 9, 2007 at 5:43 PM
i'm 26 weeks and i have gained 12 pounds.   i had the dizzyness at first cause i wasn't eating correctly and anough.   u need to make ur self eat more and smaller meals.  thats what helped me a bunch.  goldfish crakers are also a life saver!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)