Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions here Please

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 308 Total Views
Welcome to Coffee Break Time. Please come in and introduce yourself to us. We love making new friends and can't wait to meet each and everyone of you...
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MzGeorgiaPeach
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:53 PM

My name is Scarlett and I and married to a wonderful man. I have 2 boys and and a teenage girl.I have 2 dogs and a cat. I live in the country. I love making friends. And I can't wait to meet everyone who joins this group.

Brightest Blessings...

Scarlett

estop
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 12:06 PM

hello my name is caroline i have 2 beautiful boys and 2 dogs and a cat i live in the country .and im sahm .

Vila: Nature\\\'s Angelcaroline

witchymomma
by Group Owner on Jul. 26, 2007 at 1:15 PM
Hi.my name is Lily. I live in arkansas.I love the outdoors,and I have 3 great kids. I can't wait to meet everyone.

Lily
CountryWytch
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2007 at 1:46 PM

Merry Meet,

My name is Lilly,I have one little girl, and sweet loving husband. I have a cat, and I live in the country of missouri. I love making new friends, and can't wait to meet all of you ladies here. Plus, I am new to cafe mom, and I love it so far.

Blessed Be,
Lily

Mekare9601
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 8:18 PM
My name is Becky and I have two little boys.  They are very much a handfull but atleast life is never dull.  I work in a local doctors office and have a few pets by proxie but none I really have to care for at the moment. The kids and myself are quite enough for now.  I live in the middle of no where GA and like gardening, swimming, reading, and writing.  I guess thats bout it for me.
turbobugwoman
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2008 at 2:41 PM
Hi, I am Kay...wife to Jon, who is absolutely amazing.  We have a sweet little boy named Dorian.  He will be two on 4/13/08.  We live in Wisconsin.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)