• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I WANT TO TTC AGAIN...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:48 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 528 Total Views

my question is how long did or will you wait to ttc again?? me and my so havent aoffically talked about it, but were not using any kind of bc or protection???

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
new-mommy-to-be
by on Feb. 7, 2009 at 7:22 PM

So far it's been almost 3 months. I'm sooo ready to have another but hubby isn't ready. So were gonna talk about again in May. We had talked about trying again in May and had agreed but now he's telling me he's not ready so were gonna talk about it again in May : (   I hope he's ready to try again then.

sweetpea5608
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Well after we lost our little girl i told my husband that i couldn't do this again and i just didn't want to have another child. But after a few month's we talked and my husband and i decided to try again this summer. Then we talked again and we just couldn't wait any longer so we've been trying for a two month's now and just can't wait but it dose seem to me that when you are trying it just doesn't seem to happen as quick as the first time.

So we have waited 9mos to ttc again. But this has to be somthing that you to have to both be ready for. But good luck and i hope everything work's out for you.

pink ribbon

Zericsmommy910
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2009 at 3:53 PM

I just had a baby 3 weeks ago, it took me 9 months to get pregnant with him( but i wasn't trying i really wanted to wait longer) and still i wasn't emotional ready but there wasn't anything i could change about it. After I had Landyn( the new baby) it was still really hard and soem says i still sit there and hold him and cry. So when ever u have ur 2nd ready to be very emotional and cry a lot.

Mommy of my angel Zeric Gale 9-10-2007

Rainbow baby due 4-9-09

theclassics1
by on Apr. 20, 2009 at 6:28 PM

Quoting Zericsmommy910:

I just had a baby 3 weeks ago, it took me 9 months to get pregnant with him( but i wasn't trying i really wanted to wait longer) and still i wasn't emotional ready but there wasn't anything i could change about it. After I had Landyn( the new baby) it was still really hard and soem says i still sit there and hold him and cry. So when ever u have ur 2nd ready to be very emotional and cry a lot.

o yes i lost my baby when i was 39 weeks and we got pregnant almost 4 months later i cry a lot and im very emotional

EeeesMom
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2009 at 7:38 AM

First of all I want to say, I understand and am truly sorry for your loss.  I know other people have told you similar things, but I really do understand!  No parent should be faced with this kind of tragedy.  Now on toTTC.  We lost our little girl 2 weeks before she was due (due to a kink in her umbilical cord) that was August 7th, 2007.  We tried again starting January 1st of 2008 and didn't actually conceive until May of this year.  Apart of me is still unsure whether or not I am ready, but another part is just soo excited I'm gonna burst.  And I'm not gonna lie I'm terrified, and excited it's kind of a weird place to be.  But whatever your decision good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)