Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone know of....???

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:44 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 246 Total Views

a good part time job available in NWI? Preferably something I might be able to do from home. I'm afraid that Avon or adult supplies stuff might be too common the area for me to do that.... any ideas or something would be awesome!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
johnnys_mom6605
by New Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:54 PM
I am crafty so I make little girls tutus and headbands, premade scrapbooks, pic frames, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ygarcia1219
by Member on Mar. 31, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Hi I'm Yessy and earlier this year, this is what I proclaimed, "I DO NOT WANT TO SELL JEWELRY, NO JEWELRY, NO NO NO JEWELRY!" - Yep, guess what? I sell Park Lane Jewelry. HAHAHA! I love it!!! If you would like me to send you some info in the mail, please let me know! And if you are free on Tuesday, April 19th in the evening, I would love for you to attend a fashion show event. No obligation! I just want you to find what is right for you! I'm happy to help! I live in Whiting, IN.

Yessy

marlene992
by Member on Apr. 1, 2011 at 4:00 PM

Quoting ygarcia1219:

Hi I'm Yessy and earlier this year, this is what I proclaimed, "I DO NOT WANT TO SELL JEWELRY, NO JEWELRY, NO NO NO JEWELRY!" - Yep, guess what? I sell Park Lane Jewelry. HAHAHA! I love it!!! If you would like me to send you some info in the mail, please let me know! And if you are free on Tuesday, April 19th in the evening, I would love for you to attend a fashion show event. No obligation! I just want you to find what is right for you! I'm happy to help! I live in Whiting, IN.

Yessy

WOW God does things for a reason i tell ya! I live in Whiting, IN & am also looking for a Part time job right now please let me know your info to get in contact with you

thefabwon
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Greetings,

If you want to be in direct sales & the 1st in your area you can sell: bamboopink jewelry.  It is still launching as we speak.  Great hostess plan, free to signup, earn 11-13% off your 1st downline + 20% off their Jewelry Box Kits (if they want to buy them..no requirements to buy).  I can send you the hostess info and other questions you might have to be answered.  bethgrund.stylist@gmail.com

Here is a Youtube video of bamboopink

Visit https://www.bamboopink.net/grund

Good Luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)