Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funflatables / Mall Play DAte??

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2011 at 11:51 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 270 Total Views

Hi, i see some people were talking about a mall play date, or funflatables over there, but it doesn't look like anybody actually got together, anybody want to give this a try?

I'm living in Portage, I don't know ANYBODY in Indiana AT ALL and I"m looking for new friends for my daughter (3) she'll be 4 in July, I'm kind of looking for kids around her age, not too much younger.... Let me know anybody!!

by on Apr. 12, 2011 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mazzyk
by Member on Apr. 12, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Would love too! I have a 2 yr old son... We havent been to the funflatables in the mall yet... we have been to something similair in Crown Point... I dont know many people either. and i've been here for about 5 years! lol... I am a stay at home mom, so lemme know whenever ya wanna get together :)

LUVABLEBABY
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2011 at 3:23 PM

I am a SAHM of 3 year old daughter.  i live inHammond, i wouls love to do a play date.

marlene992
by Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:09 AM
I live in Whiting mother of 3yr old daughter let me knw

Quoting LUVABLEBABY:

I am a SAHM of 3 year old daughter.  i live inHammond, i wouls love to do a play date.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ygarcia1219
by Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:20 PM

I am interested too. My last day at my full-time job is this Friday!!! And then I'll be home with my daughter. Keep me posted on who is planning or if anyone needs help planning. My daughter will be 2 next month!

Yessy

marlene992
by Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:29 PM

Quoting ygarcia1219:

I am interested too. My last day at my full-time job is this Friday!!! And then I'll be home with my daughter. Keep me posted on who is planning or if anyone needs help planning. My daughter will be 2 next month!

Yessy

hI you have my number right?? let me know

ygarcia1219
by Member on Apr. 14, 2011 at 12:28 PM

No Marlene, I don't think I have your number. PM or Email me okay. Anyone in Whiting attending the Easter Festivities this weekend? 9AM-9:45am, Easter Egg Hunt at the Community Center for kids under 5 (must show proof of residency...whatever! - lol), then pictures with the Easter bunny at 11AM at the Chamber, then the Easter parade is at 2pm.

marlene992
by Member on Apr. 14, 2011 at 4:21 PM
I will go didnt even knw Thanks ok I will email u my number

Quoting ygarcia1219:

No Marlene, I don't think I have your number. PM or Email me okay. Anyone in Whiting attending the Easter Festivities this weekend? 9AM-9:45am, Easter Egg Hunt at the Community Center for kids under 5 (must show proof of residency...whatever! - lol), then pictures with the Easter bunny at 11AM at the Chamber, then the Easter parade is at 2pm.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fairierose81
by Member on Apr. 18, 2011 at 4:55 PM

When were you thinking of doing this?  I'd be interested.

mazzyk
by Member on Apr. 19, 2011 at 8:50 AM

Thinking of heading to the mall early Thursday morning to play...I usually get there right when the mall opens. Walk around a bit and let my lil guy play. If you are interested in meeting there. Let me know :)

Fairierose81
by Member on Apr. 26, 2011 at 2:20 PM

Mondays and Tuesdays are the best days for me.  Anyone else?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)