Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

La Porte or close to it :-)

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 9:33 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 541 Total Views

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to CM and to Indiana but I'm trying to find some other moms around La Porte with preschool age kids. My son is 2 soon to be 3 and is having a rough time with this move. He has been in daycare since he was 6 weeks old but now he has to stay home with me and he misses his friends. Basically we are trying to make friends before we get snowed in ;-) Thanks!

by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MicahBoo07
by Member on Oct. 10, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Welcome to Indiana! Have u found a daycare there for him to go to?

JGurl20022
by New Member on Oct. 10, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Found one we like but not planning on signing him up until I find a job.

mazzyk
by Member on Oct. 13, 2011 at 7:28 PM
Hi! Im in Chesterton. I have a 2yr old son soon to be 3 in December. Maybe we can get together sometime and have them play :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kary1124
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2011 at 2:26 AM
I live in Michigan city and I have a 2 yr old son and I'm always looking for new friends for my son :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
L54
by New Member on Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:20 PM
I also just moved to Laporte. I stay home with my 2 year old and newborn, I take my daughter to a daycare a couple days a week to play with other kids and get out of the house. Have you found anything to do around here? Maybe a play date sometime with a few of us would help when the snow comes!
matt_sara_mom
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2011 at 12:09 PM

Im in La Porte just moved here a month ago. Jared is almost 1 and is home with me all the time. My name is Sianna.

L54
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2011 at 8:28 PM
I think I am going to join the Y, looks like they have some good classes and a nice child care area for during the workout. My name is Lynn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaylinsmom1
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Hey girly...its shannon..From FB I didnt know you were on CM lol..Yea I am in MC also and have a 3 year old girl and a 6 year old son. 

Quoting kary1124:

I live in Michigan city and I have a 2 yr old son and I'm always looking for new friends for my son :)

kary1124
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 10:24 PM

hey, how are you? i love cm, its pretty awesome!

Quoting jaylinsmom1:

Hey girly...its shannon..From FB I didnt know you were on CM lol..Yea I am in MC also and have a 3 year old girl and a 6 year old son. 

Quoting kary1124:

Forever21stars
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Im in portage! I have 10 month old baby girls and I'm trying to find new mommies to hang out with too!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)