• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intro.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:23 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 160 Total Views

My name is Shelly. We just moved to the Valparaiso area in December.  I have four children ages 7, 5, 2, and 1.  I really enjoy them, but also enjoy getting out and doing a lot of different activites.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jen_mamax3
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 8:20 AM

Welcome to Valpo! Where did you move from? I live in Remington now (about an hour and twenty minutes south of Valpo), but I grew up in Valpo. We just moved here last July. I don't visit this board frequently (I actually just found it), but feel free to email me through my profile anytime! I still come up to the Valpo area a lot as my family still lives there. I have a 5 yr old girl, 3 yr old girl, and a 1 yr old boy. My oldest daughter went to a b-day party at the church where you are setting up your play date and all of the kids had a BLAST!! Hope you are liking it here :)

cubbies23
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Welcome.  I live in Valparaiso also.  My daughter has been to a birthday party at the church and had alot of fun.  If my husband is working from home on Wednesday I will try to come.  Where did you move from?  How are you enjoying living in Valparaiso?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)