Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feel like a CRAZY PERSON

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:28 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 199 Total Views

So I already suffer for ADD,depression,Anxiety,& OCD been able to control all of these and must add has not had a panic attack in months. That was until Friday when my daughters cold became worse and started running a temp. of 102 so ended up taking her to the Dr. and she does have H1N1 and there is nothing we can do but continue doing what we already are doing. If her temp goes up to 103 or lasts longer then a week take her in. So now I am panicking bout my other kids and is becoming a disinfecting freak. you walk into my house and it smells like the hospital or a Dr. office & i still don't think it is clean enough. This is over taking me so much cuz i don't want the rest of the family getting sick that I can't concentrate on finishing my homework for this week. I feel like i am going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I just needed to get this out my hubby doesn't understand how i feel sometimes even tho he does try & is so understanding!

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
amishmama
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:31 PM

i understand, we have the flu here also and i quarrintined my son to his room so that the other children would not get it.  I even took the cleaners to our school and sanitized my husbands classroom and my childrens lockers!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)