Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey guys sorry i've been out of touch!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2007 at 9:43 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 735 Total Views
i'm sorry i've been hard to reach...starting on 4th of july i had some terrible times with my soon to be x husband...where he was physically abusive and horrid to me...then started fighting was was in the papers, then my 3rd son boots was dx with bipolar nos about two weeks ago.  i have been on a whirlwind of emotions.  then a few days ago i injured my hip which has required a ton of pain meds to deal with the agony...thanks for understanding...and if anyone is still interested we will have cheese and whine on weds night...so sign up and i'll add you on for chat...thanks so my peeps...shannon/admin.
by on Aug. 11, 2007 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
xdipsomaniacx
by on Aug. 15, 2007 at 12:29 AM
It sounds as if everything went wrong for you at once. I am so sorry. I am glad to find that you are back and feeling well enough to run things. Not much has happened in here, so you haven't really missed out on anything.  :)
birdsong
by Member on Sep. 11, 2007 at 11:48 PM

Hi Shannon,I am really sorry to hear that you are going through such a rough time.I hope you are feeling better soon.
JimiGirl411
by Member on Sep. 12, 2007 at 5:15 PM

Hello.
Just incase you need any questions answered about BiPolar I may be able to help.  I was diagnosed with BiPolar at a young age...now I am 37 and I have a autistic child.  If you ever need anything email me!
Jimi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN