Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have a lot of people come up to me in say that it most be hard  to take care of my son now that he has autism in it going to be so hard  is this i what i think about it

1. logan is logan no mater what a doctor says

2. we will be fine as long as we have each other

3. he will be my special little man always

4. i just look at him in his smile just make all his problem go away

I'm just try to tell ever one Logan is a special little boy of mine sent to me from haven he might not be perfect but i would not trade hem for any thing he fills my heart with love and his smile can light up a room of darkness so don't let people label you kids autism is something that the have no what they are love them with all you heart as long as you can in make sure you let then no what they mean to you every day in hold on to them tight in never let them go case we not have autism kids we have kids that are so special they can change the world so let me her you stories in see them picture of those kids that touch are heart every day

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
birdsong
by Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:06 PM

That is a wonderful attitude to have!Merry Christmas to you and your little man.christmas tree

amethystrse
by Member on Dec. 20, 2008 at 4:28 PM

My son Orion (age 7) was diagnosed with PDD, ADHD, and bipolar.  My daughter (age 3) was also diagnosed with PDD but that dx has changed to developmentally delayed.

No matter what they're diagnosed with they're still my little loves.  Yes some days are really difficult but there are also days that I hold in my heart.  My children are so full of wonder.  I feel lucky to have them.

I don't care what they're diagnosed as so long as they are happy, healthy, and get whatever help/services they need.

*hugs to all*

Jess

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)