Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did we all think of the season finale?

Posted by on May. 26, 2008 at 9:43 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 460 Total Views
Hi everyone first post on here! lol I'm Shana by  the way

Personally I thought it was awesome.  I was crying half the time but awesome none the less.

First I'll start with the ending.  I don't think Dean is actually in hell.  I think its purgatory.  The chains signify that he is.  You always here of being "stuck" in purgatory.  I dunno lol it makes sense to me.  And I think Sam is going to go all gung ho and be the powerful person we all know he can be.

How long do you think it'll be before he can climb his way out or how long before Sam can save him and how will all that affect their relationship.  I'm not sure how long it'll be but I don't think that they will be the same.  Heck it might not even be the same Dean or better yet Sam might be different once he taps into his power.

Well I just want to hear some other opinions.

Let me know what you guys think!
by on May. 26, 2008 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
enorman99
by on May. 28, 2008 at 6:32 PM
I did enjoy it I cant wait until it starts again wth the new season. Im so interest to find out what happends. I wasnt sure what to think after Sam saw that Dean was dead. I do think Sam will come into his powers pretty quick though. Even though reruns are on Im still watching and sometimes I see parts that I may have missed which is cool. Its an awsom show.
----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/enorman99
deppbluesky
by on May. 28, 2008 at 7:28 PM
I THOUGHT IT SUKKED!!! i MEAN IT WAS A GOOD EPISODE BUT I HATED THE ENDING!  IT STAYED WITH ME FOR DAYS.
   POOR DEAN!  I CRIED MORE THAN SAM DID!

lavendaar
by on May. 28, 2008 at 7:31 PM
i really liked it, and can't wait for fall! i'm so looking forward to seeing more of them!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

SuperNaturalFan
by on May. 28, 2008 at 7:58 PM
lol I think I cried more than Sam as well!  I couldn't believe it, but in the end I knw it was coming, but we know he'll be back.  It won't be Supernatural without Dean
zandersmommie06
by Ghostfacer on May. 29, 2008 at 10:08 PM
I was very sad about the ending!! I kept hoping Sam would unleash his powers that he supposedy has and save Dean!! It was still good though and you know there always has to be some big cliff hanger at the season's end so we can all suffer a little :(

Kari2004
by on May. 30, 2008 at 12:46 AM
do to my tivo having a brain fart i was unable to watch the season finale i am hoping that they rerun it so i can. i was really looking forward to it, especially when it comes to dean. are they still going to continue the series?
geminilove
by on May. 30, 2008 at 11:44 AM

Quoting Kari2004:

do to my tivo having a brain fart i was unable to watch the season finale i am hoping that they rerun it so i can. i was really looking forward to it, especially when it comes to dean. are they still going to continue the series?

Yes, season four starts September 4.

They are doing reruns over the summer, so I'd expect to see the season 3 finale run EITHER the week before or the same night as the season 4 premiere.
 Helping People. Changing Things: The Fandom Business
shanny315
by on May. 30, 2008 at 2:48 PM
YOU  CAN WATCH THE SEASON ENDING ON CW.COM
Leahmaria7981
by Ghostfacer on Jun. 15, 2008 at 9:26 AM

Quoting Kari2004:

My screwed up as well, but it froze and I had to reset my receiver, so I missed the first 20 minutes. Of course it would do that on the finale. That sucks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)