- In Wal-Mart's America, workers are paid poverty level wages even when they work full-time.
- In our America, workers are paid a living wage with proper health and retirement benefits.
- In Wal-Mart's America, wealthy companies shift their health care costs onto taxpayers like you and your families.
- In our America, corporations live up to their responsibility and provide their employees with adequate and affordable health care coverage.
- In Wal-Mart's America, suppliers are forced to make their goods cheaper even if it means shipping U.S. jobs overseas.
- In our America, we value U.S. jobs and companies that buy and sell "Made in America."
- In Wal-Mart's America, women are paid less than men.
- In our America, women and men are treated equally - fair pay for everyone.