Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New and need advice!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:07 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 157 Total Views

Hi! My name is Misty and I am new to the group. I live in Texas and have been considering getting my RE license. I have wanted to be an agent for a long time. But there has always been someone (mainly my parents) talking me out of it. I have taken home staging courses, just to see if this is the path I wanted to take. And I LOVED it! I was thinking about going for me license in April of next year, going to use our tax return to pay to take the course. But I wanted to actually talk to some agent's before hand and get some general feed back about it. I know the con's..month's with no income, some month's you are slammed. And the pro's...the months you are slammed if you can sell your listings you have a great potential to earn income. With the economy the way it is my family think's that I am nuts. But my look on it is that there is always someone that need's to buy or sell a property. As of right now I am a stay at home mom. My daughter is in Prek during the week and my 2 yr old goes 2 day's a week. If there is a month that I can't sell and have no income, it won't really affect us because my husband's job pay's EVERYTHING. My income (no matter what job) is just extra. So anyways..lol..what are yall's opinions? Tips for getting started? Also, the test scares the crap out of me. Am I freaking out for nothing? Thank's for any tips ladies!

I am blessed to be a wife, and a mommy to three wonderful kid's!  

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)