Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting Started

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

Hello Ladies! I have been doing Real Estate since January and survived on our Rentals. Now I want to get more buyers drawn in to me. Any  suggestions of how to get buyers in? I don't mind listings but all I have right now are the hard to sell things. I have a Short Sale, Land and a mobile home that has to be moved. Not anything easy to sell. I have tried sending out flyers to my friends but got nothing. Any other ideas??

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MoonlitGarden
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Just keep sending out consistent marketing and cold calls.

GOBryan
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Buyers are easy, getting listings is the tough part.  There's no ONE best way but a combo of many. The following are suggestions: 

- Hold Open House for another agent in your office, if you don't have your own listings. 

- Send out mailers / post card in a "Drip Campaign" method. 

- Contact your Sphere of Influence, prior customers, if any. 

- Cold Call... confirm with the "Do Not Call" registry before you do. 

- Farm an area. 

- Knock on doors. 

- Check the Clerk of Court for properties with Lis Pendens/Foreclosures. 

- Work with Investors

CountryRealtor
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Thank you ladies for the answers. I have actually just sold my first house. The buyer was a personal friend of mine and we had a great time looking. I couldn't of thought of a better person to help find her first home!

GOBryan
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Congratulations! It's exciting to finish a deal. Give a feeling of accomplishment. I just put in an offer for my friend and we're hoping she gets this one. The market in Florida is tough for Buyers right now. There's usually an average of 3 offers per listing so there's not much room for negotiation which is why I love doing listings rather than working with Buyers right now. 

Quoting CountryRealtor:

Thank you ladies for the answers. I have actually just sold my first house. The buyer was a personal friend of mine and we had a great time looking. I couldn't of thought of a better person to help find her first home!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)