Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work for yourself, not for someone else!!

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 3:17 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 120 Total Views
Do you want to work from home, and not worry about childcare and gas prices?? Are you also worried that there are too many scam artists out there, and you may fall victim to them?
I know that I was, and I finally found a company that I believe in.
My husband and I fell into 3 different scams, and lost over 20K, yeah, that’s A LOT of money; we were just really trusting back then. So when I started with the Work at Home United team, I checked everything out to make sure it wasn’t going to happen again!     
     I work for an award winning company that is a member of the Better Business Bureau, and has a GREAT record with them!   
       Don’t worry; there is NO selling/stocking products and NO home parties! I love that, because I am NOT a salesperson!!!! Plus, their not out to empty my wallet, everything about this company is guaranteed 100% risk free!!  Like I said before, I didn’t have much to start with, that’s why I was looking for a job in the first place!!   
       Now I get to stay at home with our little boy and work around his schedule. I still get to have my life too! What more could you ask for??  And trust me, my son is very, very busy… and I’m still able to work.    
      You CAN work from home and say good-bye to your empty wallet! Why not give it a try, there’s no obligation!!!! 
Please contact me today at www.workathomeunited.com/AmandaS    I would love to help you out, so that you don’t have to go down the same hard road I went down!
Hope to hear from you soon!
~Amanda
by on May. 7, 2007 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)