Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is my story (kinda long sorry!)

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:03 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 390 Total Views
I met my ex husband in April of 2005. We hit it off great. One thing led to another and he purposed. We got married April 22, 2006. Things were going good. I found out that I was pregnant in September 2006. We decided that we would move to Dale, Indiana from Las Vegas, Nevada because it would be a better place to raise a family. So me and my ex and my mom packed up our stuff and moved the end of November 2006. Well we got our own apartment when we got out here after living with my mom for a couple of months. Everything went to hell after that. He is a compulsive liar. I found out that he had a son by another woman that he says he didn't know about. Well turns out that he knew about his son the entire time and chose not to tell me (as if I would have cared that he had a son). We spent money on lawyers trying to fight having to pay four years of back child support because he " didn't know he had a son". Yea right. He was never at home, always out with friends. He went to the doctor and was put on xanax and lexapro for being in Iraq ( which turned out to be a lie also. Never went to Iraq but was in the marines). He would take too many xanax and lexapros than he was supposed to at a time to get a high and drink beer on top of that. Needless to say that started a lot of fights. I was starting to feel as if he was hiding something from me. He knew that if I ever caught him with marijuana that it would be over. Well I went into labor around midnight and had my daughter on May 4, 2007. He barely got there in time for the birth and left after about an hour to go back to work( still to this day I would swear he never went back to work but probably to his friends house). Never came back to the hospital that day. Told me that he was going to go home and go to sleep because he had to work in the morning. The next day came to see me and the baby after work and stayed for five minutes and then left. The next day he came and spent an hour until we got to come home. Come to find out from somebody at my work (i worked at Papa Johns Pizza at the time) He had ordered pizza to be delivered to his friends house after ten o'clock on the day our daughter was born but told me that he was at home sleeping. Then he had called into work the next day because he had been out partying all night and told me that they told him to take the day off. He was stealing video games from Walmart. I was getting suspicious of his behavior so I went to search his truck one night while he was sleeping and found marijuana in there. It was hiding inside of a dvd case. So I brought the bag of drugs in the house and flushed them down the toilet and put a note into the dvd case that said " I hope this was worth losing your family over". I moved out the next day while he was at work. I told him that he needed to get help and if he could prove to me that he changed that I would eventually come back. I moved out on Tuesday. On Friday I went over to his house so that he could visit with his daughter and he had another girl there after just being at my house telling me how much he loved me. So i just left. On Monday I went to get the rest of my stuff from his house and he already had that girl moved in. I took him to court for child support. The court ordered him to pay $65.00 a week in child support, give me fifty dollars a month for credit cards because they are all in my name, and that he had to pay all of mine and my daughters medical bills from the day she was born. I got the first two child support checks and have seen nothing else. No payments for credit card or medical bills and it has been over a month. He hasn't even came to see his daughter or even tried to call to come see his daughter. So that's my story, sorry it's so long. Thanks for listening.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
strwbreshrtck
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:50 AM
Hi. glad you joined our group! Been there done that! You can put your ex on talkingex.com  It helps make you feel not so alone as well! Best wishes! Hang in there!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)