Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Suggestions Needed for Name game for 1st troop meeting

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:06 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 356 Total Views

Hey all,

I've been looking everywhere that I know of for suggestions for name games to play with the girls at our 1st troop meetin!  Please help me!!!!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
shelly312007
by Group Owner on Jan. 29, 2009 at 1:26 PM

Quoting mommyangel0102:

Hey all,

I've been looking everywhere that I know of for suggestions for name games to play with the girls at our 1st troop meetin!  Please help me!!!!

sorry for this being late computer problems.  Name game ge most of my girls knew each other because they are from the same school.  but the yarn game is fun.  Get in a circel get a ball of yarn and hold the end of it and say your name and something you like. then throw it to a girl and have her do the same.  Then you work together to get the yarn in a straight line without letting go of the yarn.  its working as a troop.  Hope this helps and not to late.

mommyofangels8
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2011 at 10:38 PM

Another simple thing I always do until I myself know all of the girls names and how to spell them I take the rectangle plain white stickers and write their nemaes on them and add some sort of little sticker on them. they like them and it helps me. Also you can have them sit in their circle tell them to say their first name and name an animal, fruit, color, ect that has the same letter at the beginning as their name does. So if their name is Carrington and you are doing ice cream flavors she could say chocolate and my name is Carrington. They like silly things like that. Some of them you may have to help a little but it builds skills too. i hope this helps

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)