Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:57 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 34 Total Views

As a travel professional I will handle all the details of your dream vacation saving you time, money, and stress! I'll share tips and tricks for getting the best deal and getting the most for your travel dollars. 
I book vacations to 
all Disney Destinations, 
all cruise lines, 
Universal/Sea World, 
Atlantis, 
all-inclusives in Mexico and the Caribbean, Hawaii, 
Europe, 
US/Canada.  
For Disney I provide concierge level services including: I assist with your with resort selection and booking and then make all your Disney dining reservations! I will help you learn the ins and outs of the new My Disney Experience system, including Magic Bands, FastPass+ and more! I can arrange transportation, special events, strollers and special tours, and provide a custom itinerary and touring plan for your park visits--everything you need to make your vacation dreams come true! I have planned family trips, honeymoons, birthdays, anniversaries and family reunions at Disney World, Disneyland and on Disney Cruise Line. A Disney vacation brings magic and wonder to guests of all ages---let me show you how!
For all other destinations I provide concierge, custom planning services to help you create memories on your magical vacation.

I am an Independent Agent with Marvelous Mouse Travels

click below for a quote

https://docs.google.com/a/marvelousmousetravels.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSq-2cx3cd1D7w5SiAj15iv8ozA6bDsqFjXpHWrh4fCYU3xw/viewform

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:57 PM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)