Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New stay at home mom

Posted by on May. 13, 2010 at 11:22 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 290 Total Views

Hi. I am 42 years old. I am a mom to a 22 year old son, 8 year old son, 4 year old son and a 14 year old stepdaughter. My husband is a licensed massage therapist who works afternoons and evenings.  I moved to CO from CA about 15 years ago and have had a hard time making friends here in CO. I would really love to make some friends here.

Thanks!

by on May. 13, 2010 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CHRISTY58981487
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:39 AM

HELLO!  I  CAN  BE YOUR  FRIEND  .  I   LIVE  IN  BELDING, MICHIGAN.  I  HAVE  2   DAUGHTERS  DESTINY 11  YEARS OLD, AND  SELENA 9  YEARS OLD.  CHRISTY

cybervykky
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Where in CO are you? I'm in North Denver.

cotweety32
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2011 at 4:22 PM

i am in north denver too

CH3RRYL1PS
by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 12:47 PM

I moved to Colorado in 2007 living in North Denver and it has been HARD to make friends here. Probably because Denver is SOOO big there is a diverse amount of people here. Its hard sometimes to find people to relate to. Especially staying at home and being on a tight budget. Channel 9 news posted this article a few days ago, free days and stuff to do. You should check it out and possibly meet other moms. Im not in your age group but my daughter will be 4 in November.

The lady that does these goes by "debbies deals" you should like her on facebook because she is always posting stuff that can help you get out of the house and enjoy time with the kids. The link below is for free days at museums and the zoo as well as other places.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/money/18941291/detail.html 

sassy21176
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:15 AM

hi welcome lets be friends

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN