Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many weeks when you delivered your previous babies?

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 12:34 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 219 Total Views

Hi All,

Im 37 weeks pregnant right now and I feel SOOOOOOO miserable. I have one other child and I delivered her just before 38 weeks. I feel like I should be having this baby and Im getting so impatient.

I was just curious how far along were you when you delivered?Ive been having all sorts of false labor contractions that are hurting and my doc keeps checking my cervix but nothing is happening. He said that Im due OCT 4 but he could induce me at the earliest Sept 27 because of my troubling symptoms although I hope I go into labor sooner!!!

Did it hurt you guys to roll over in bed at night? I cant sleep on one side more than an hour before it goes numb and starts hurting. It hurts to walk and climb stairs in the muscles just above my vagina. When I lift my right leg to walk, it kills my back.  I dont remember any of these feelings the first time around, this pregnancy is so different.

I woke up choking on stomach bile last night from heartburn. I tried to cook last night and my ankles and feet and back were hurting so bad to stand, I had to keep sitting down and taking breaks. IM SO MISERABLE!!! Anyone else going through this?

Everyone just keeps saying to drink a lot of water and I am but nothing is helping me! I feel so helpless and I lay down in bed and just cry cause I feel so physically bad.

-Cherry

by on Sep. 13, 2011 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sassy21176
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:20 AM

hi yea iam a mother of two & i too had all this pain & false labor i whent 38 & 37 just rub your sides & put pillow under your side cuddle your belly, try puting pillow in between legs at night good luck keep me posted congulations on your baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)