Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FRIENDS WANTED PLEASE!!!

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2011 at 10:11 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 283 Total Views

Im needing Good Friends before I go crazy! You can send me a Friends Request as my profile is close due to people trying to hack my page and get info. I will accept only if you put your from the mommys who need a friend group. Also in a message please put your name, age, where you from, your kids names and age.  Your like and dislikes...

Little about me yall might want to know.... Im Christina 25 mother of 2 beautiful girls and one godson who came to live with me. Im married and also Im Bisexual and have a girlfriend who means everything to me. My man is older then me. We have out ups and downs. Im looking for someone close to me like maybe Beaumont or Houston areas or even closer. My girls needs friends. I have a 6 year old and 12 month old.

Things I love Church when I get the time. partys sometimes its been 6 years. Because that can really go under dislikes because its a waste of money and too many fights. I love going to the park with my babys i love music I love people who are nice and likes me for me.

Dislikes liers, haters, people who think they are better then others, People who want accpet me for who iam.. I dont like people who use drugs or smoke or drink.... if you do any of that I dont want to be around you and you cant be around me. I dont let any of the three into my home or around my home. We live in a bad trailer park full of drama drugs etc. But I dont let anyone walk around by my trailer if they smoke!! or drinking!!! They get my mouth praying for them and talking to them about the good word.

I have mental illness a list long and that stops me from making and keeping friends. Because they think im not normal. Which is so not true... I Just wish people will accept me for who god made me to be...

by on Oct. 2, 2011 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LUVMYGOLDNZ
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2011 at 11:40 PM

I'm Paula. I'm 47(48 in March).I have no Biological Children. I have PCOS. I do have 2 stepsons(23 & 21). They both live with my hubby & I. He got custody after his divorce. I am also 2nd time re-married. My ex-hubby was physically & emotionally ABUSIVE(9 years). Anyway.. You can tell by my screen name"LUVMYGOLDNZ" that I have 2 dogs and they are GOLDENS(I also rescue & foster).THEY ARE WHAT KEEPS ME FROM JUMPING OFF THE BRIDGE (SERIOUSLY!!).IT SURE AINT FRIENDS(NONE) & FAMILY(WHATEVER!)!!! I know this sounds "harsh", but if u could see it from here (u would understand!!).

My likes are GOLDENS,Dog Rescue, Bargain Shopping, Internet Games(match-3),Talking to New People,Learning about New People,Making Friends,Hugs, COFFEE,especially Fancy Flavored Coffee,Chocolate,Caramel,there's more(but I'll stop)

My Dislikes are LIARS(like everyone else!), ANIMAL ABUSERS(Actually I believe AN EYE FOR AN EYE!!!),People that try to make EVERYTHING about RACE!,People who ABUSE HUMANS of ANY AGE(children,elderly,MENTILLY ILL,UNBORN!!)

I have been diagnosed with Bipolar 2 and Borderline Personality. But you will find out(if ya give me a chance ) that I'm a caring ,fun and deeply emotional person. I will accept you(as you are) will u accept ME?

LUVMYGOLDNZ(PAULA)

Blueeyedgirl361
by on Oct. 3, 2011 at 3:30 PM

I will accept you as you. Thats what I have always wanted... whats PCOS? I dont have Biological parents anymore but wish I did. I also wish I had parents...

LUVMYGOLDNZ
by New Member on Oct. 6, 2011 at 1:39 AM

Hi. I started this reply yesterday,but got sidetracked(sorry). Anyway... I don't have biological kids (due to PCOS). It stands for Poly Cystic Ovarian Sydrome. There's A WHOLE LIST of THINGS THAT GO WITH THIS. but in short, my ovaries are loaded with cysts and my hormones get all jacked up because of it.. I Had biological parents(obviously,or I wouldnt be here!!!), but they DIDN'T RAISE ME!!! I WAS ADOPTED AT 3 DAYS OLD(STRAIGHT FROM THE HOSPITAL!!! The doctor arranged it....remember I was born in '64!!)They did that stuff (BACK THEN!!!).AS for present day.... I still have mom left... Dad just passed in MARCH 2010(5 days after my BDAY). He had a MASSIVE STROKE, and lived for 9 more days(he was concious,and could hear us).He passed 2 days before their 54thWedding Anniversary(WE STILL COUNT IT!!!)He was 80. Mom is 77 now.I was a "Daddy's Girl"I miss him. I have a younger brother(3 years younger than I). WE are NOTHING ALIKE!!! I don't usually talk too much about him cause I usually end up PISSED OFF!!!

Anyway...I hope you're having a good day. AND I hope to hear from you soon !!! Take Care !! LUVMYGOLDNZ(PAULA)

Blueeyedgirl361
by on Oct. 6, 2011 at 4:35 PM

I Don't Like talking about my life much. It hurts me alot and makes me really mad. But here goes. I was also adopted at age 3 years old. My Biological Parents didnt want me anymore. And they couldnt take care of me. Because they always wanted to run the roads go out of place's and it wouldnt work out when I got older and started school. So they give me up to someone else. Later about age 14 I found out That my mom who adopted me was my aunt which was my dads sister. Then I lefted home at 17 to be with my boyfriend that I only knew for 1 whole day and the next day we got married. I wasnt even 18 yet. Then we did move far away when I did turn 18 which was 5 days away. We moved when I was 18. Then about one month after that we didnt talk to anyone or anything after we moved. Somehow my other aunt my dads brothers wife got ahold of me to tell me that My adopted mother was dead. This was on thanksgiving of 2005. I went and everyone said this was my fault that I killed her. So I lefted right after they put her in the ground. And never talked to any of them ever again. Im the only child of my Biological Parents. And even on there side I dont like talking to any of them.

sassy21176
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:20 PM

hi lets be friends my name Barbie age 34 mother two girl Cheyenne 7 years & a boy 5 years Sawyer like to talk be friends we all need friends in this world from Iowa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)