Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I took SO's dinner away for being bad!

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 7:09 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 265 Total Views

I made a really nice dinner and my SO, me and my daughter sat down to enjoy it. SO started the Wizards of Waverly Place movie, I told him my daughter and I had already seen it but he insisted on watching it. He said, "how have you seen it?!" I said,"It's on Disney ALL the time." and I proved I had seen it by reciting the first scene. He got all pissy like a child and turned off the Xbox and TV. My daughter asked,"Well after you take him to work can we watch a movie?" and SO said,"No! It's my tv and Xbox" Well I thought since we lived together things were OURS!? Guess not! So I took his dinner away, after all... I bought it and made it. He only got a few bites into the baked potato and didn't even get to try the entree before I took his plate and put it in the kitchen. I also took my car keys and told him to walk to work. I don't feel bad at all! I feel like I stood up for my daughter in a way he didn't expect. If he wants to act like a kid, he'll get treated like one. He just text me and said "thanks for that now I don't get to eat til 3 am" I said,"not my problem."

by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tootsmommy1251
by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 7:12 PM

you go girl!!!!

kjms99
by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 7:12 PM

hahaha I think thats awesome, way to make a point!!!

gingersnap30
by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 7:16 PM

Love it!! :-) Can't say I would have the guts to ever do that, but wow would it be nice just once lol I did go on strike once though, because he said I didn't do anything all day. I showed him exactly what all I do around the house when he and the girls had to do it ALL for 3 weeks. He called his MOM for help!!!!

Kilahs_mommy_06
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2011 at 7:23 PM

I can't go on strike. I can't live in a mess. If I went on strike he would just leave it to build up and I would have a bigger mess at the end. My daughter is only 5 so she won't clean lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN