Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:05 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 308 Total Views

New here so I thought Id introduce myself. Im Rhia and I have a 5 year old daughter. She is in kinder and attending the school I work at. Her daddy and I finally got married last year after being together since 2003. I am part of the behavior intervention team at my elementary school and im trained in positive discipline, handle with care, and quite a few other things.. Im 23 years old but feel 43 most days. Last year around this time i was 20+ pounds heavier. I love being a mommy and cant believe my daughter will be 6 soon, Its hard for me to remember not being a mom, I feel like she has always been the biggest part of my life. Ive tried many times to get the hang of this cafemom thing but always fail. This time I hope will be different. Im basically here to meet other moms who have something in common with me and I hope this will give me something to do while my husband is still at work and my daughter is tucked into bed. Hope everyone has a good night.

by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sassy21176
by Member on Nov. 15, 2011 at 9:06 AM

hi Rhia, nice too meet u, i have a daughter Cheyenne she turned 6years old in Sept & i have a son Sawyer who just turned 4 in Oct iam 33 years old & i work full time & my husband & i been married & together since 2000 he stays home with kids ... while i work nights i love been a mom lets be friends.

MomTiara19
by on Dec. 14, 2011 at 5:51 AM

Hi Rhia:)

I am new here too:)

I am 44 and wish I felt 23...lol...

I am married and a sahm to two teens.

One is becoming a teen dd 12,and one leaving teenhood ds 19....lol.

~Tia

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN