• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work at home and Earn a Legit Income

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:24 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 657 Total Views

IWe are a home based business that literally you do 98% of everything directly from the comfort of your own home. We help set up accounts for a 26 yr old health and wellness company.  This has been very successful for many of us as well as allowing all of us to spend more time with our families and still earn a substantial RESIDUAL income.

I feel very blessed for this opportunity to be offered to me and love to share it with others.  I know there are many others out there that are needing the additional income and I feel honored to share this opportunity with others.

What we usually do is, those that are interested in looking into this further we ask them to watch a webcast.  What this entails is you being at home on your computer watching a slide show as well as you calling in on a conference call line listening to someone take you through it. This is a group webcast where several other people will be watching and listening as well. There is no commitment until you decide this is something that is a good fit for you.  We do it this way because it really explains everything from beginning to end and you can make an informed decision.  There is no pressure what so ever.

Let me know if I can help you in any way, please feel free to email me or call me @ 704-995-5128.

Thank you.

Theresa Gavin

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TinaMarieM
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2011 at 4:06 PM

Please send me information regarding this post as I just became unemployed and would like to make some money. I would like to know what the job entitles, the amount it pays, and how the payment is made to me. thank you tinamm69@yahoo.com

bons62
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2011 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi - U can message me on Cafemom if you like - only thing I'm not interested in is Melaluca.

Thanks.

happymom511
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2011 at 8:00 AM
Please send me info., too. Would also like to know how much I can make with this. I only have about 10 hrs or so per week I can work since I have 2 little ones. Also, I usually have to deal with noise in background. Is pay thru paypal? Look forward to hearing from you!

Jill
Niloc1128@verizon.net
rebeccahenry
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 4:50 PM

Please send me the info to beccae2009@yahoo.com

sizzlingd
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 9:30 PM
Please send me some information darlyneperez@gmail.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toavon4u
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Please send me more info on this legit work at home job!

to-avon4u@hotmail.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)