Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last Templar

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:41 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 299 Total Views

I know a little about them but I was wondering who watched the NBC series(two days) the Last Templar???? I know that it goes back to the Masonic days......and i was wondering if you watched it or hubby...and what were you thoughts on it????????

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MindyAiken
by Group Owner on Feb. 18, 2009 at 8:32 AM

Hey Kimmie, I didn't see the movie but I read the book.  It is a pretty good book, I think I would have spilled the beans at the end instead of keeping it a secret :-)

step-momof2
by on Mar. 12, 2009 at 11:10 AM

I read the book and saw the movie... The movie was very closes to the book.... I think i bugged hubby while I was reading the book, asking " is this true?" "is this true?"   lol   He told me if I have any questions, to ask... after like the 5th time i asked him, he told me to right down what i was wondering and when I finshed the book, he will answer the questions....lol

I loved the book, and movie.  In fact I have read the again

Group Admin for The Step Mom's Club  A place where fellow Stepmoms can vent, share great stories of their family, and get advice.

Group Admin for Plastic Canvas Moms  If you LOVE plastic canvas, you'll LOVE this group.  It is all about PC.  Come join in the fun.  We are having swaps and lots of laughs.  

SweetPea102689
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:30 PM

I was actually the first to read the book and then passed it around my family because we are all masonic and I did the same thing.. I knew somethings but other things I kept bugging my grandfather about so after he read it me and him had like a little chat about it lol it was great bonding time

MamaBella
by New Member on May. 17, 2010 at 7:05 PM

i didnt see it im going to have to see if i can catch it on

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)