Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Messengers

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 9:38 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 281 Total Views

Poll

Question: Rate this film 1=bad 10=excellent

Options:

1-3

4-6

7-9

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 3

View Results

Very suspenseful, you have to try to figure things out as you go (don't worry, they tell you later on) Very scary, I wanted to sleep with the lights on last night. lol. Some cliche horror movie scenes but overall a decent movie.

Desperate for a fresh start after a tough two years in Chicago, the Solomon family retreats to a desolate sunflower farm in North Dakota. But the calm of the farm life is shattered when 16 year old Jess (Kristen Stewart) and her three year old brother Ben begin to see nightmarish apparitions throughout their new home - visions that nobody else can see. As the visions grow darker they become fear - inspiring experiences and Jess' parents (Dylan McDermott and Penelope Ann Miller) begin to question her sanity. Now Jess must find a way to save her family and win.
Genres:Science Fiction/Fantasy and Suspense/HorrorRunning Time:1 hr. 24 min.MPAA Rating:PG-13 for mature thematic material, disturbing violence and terror.
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Msgme
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 9:47 AM
I didnt think it was scary but it was pretty good.  a lil on the predictable side after the first 40 minutes.  A few un nesecary attempts for a scare.  But overall I would rate it a 6. 
francesca677
by on Jun. 15, 2007 at 11:41 PM
it was a good movie , but it reminded me of an american haunting
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)