Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where is Gwen???

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 6:07 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 299 Total Views
I know she left for maternaty leave but she was shown on a few shows where is she ??

Is she with the blackmailer??
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
proudyoungmom2
by on Jun. 15, 2007 at 4:00 PM

i was wondering the same thing. I thought that maybe she is being blackmailed also and that is why she left Ethan and blamed it on the Theresa situation. I think that she really loves Ethan and after everything unfolds with the black mailer she will come back just in time to rescue Ethan from a broken heart (when he realizes what Theresa has been  hiding from him). I really don't want this to happen b/c i think Ethan should be with Theresa and their children, but this is a feeling that i have.

ash1106
by on Jun. 18, 2007 at 10:09 PM
what i want to know is where was she that she was strapped down and what not!!  that was nuts it was like she was in pain what was with that!!????
baby1love
by on Jun. 19, 2007 at 11:42 PM

Quoting ash1106:

what i want to know is where was she that she was strapped down and what not!!  that was nuts it was like she was in pain what was with that!!????

That whole thing about her being strapped down doesn't make any since!!
GastonTimes4
by Group Owner on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:36 PM
Isn't Gwen supposed to be back on the show this week?  I thought that was what I read ....
suniskies
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 6:13 PM
I kind of wondered if she IS the blackmailer for a while. Especially with the blackmailer having a thing for Ethan. 
phillymama25
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 6:47 PM

Quoting suniskies:

I kind of wondered if she IS the blackmailer for a while. Especially with the blackmailer having a thing for Ethan. 

That's the same thing I was wondering. And how better to get back at Teresa then through her family?
LauraBell2
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:55 PM
FROM WHAT IVE SEEN FOR THE NEXT EPISODE SHE COMING BACK!!TOMORROW
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)