Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i swear..passions is like high school all over again

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:47 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

i can NEVER freakin keep up and i'm always so confused! lol how in the world is vincent the blackmailer when he isnt half man and woman?? and when he lifted his skirt up..if he had two parts then why didnt chad see that? um..and also, back when the blackmailer first showed itself..they were showing TWO SEPERATE SCENES. they would show the blackmailer hiding in theresa's walls terrorizing them...then  go to the next scene where vincent was sleeping with chad?? i mean..what the hell? how could they be the same person or in two places at one time? i mean, i swear, sometimes i think the writer of passions just wakes up and decides to wrtie whatever the hell is on his mind that day without checking to see if the stories even go together or make sense?!  where is vincents one breast..red finger nails...and everything else "woman" on him??  and what the HELL was that about today when they wouldnt show vincents face beating up valerie and CLEARLY had a different voice?? OH and wy the hell does vincent want ethan anyway? i thought he loved chad?? he was always telling him that?

OH yeah, and another thing..remember when jared was supposed to be a BAD guy? remember..JT said that this guy had one of the worse past he had ever seen! what the hell happened to that PLOT?!

ANDD (lol) do u guys remember when chad was FIRST having an affair? liek when it all started when whitney was still in the convent. IT WAS WITH VALERIE!!! i have the episode tivo'ed. lol and even BEFORE they showed valeries face that one time..they would always just show feet..BUT IT WERE WOMEN FEET and he USED to say "she this and she that" its just like the writer of the show just woke up one morning and said hmm..lets make chad be gay...the faithful viewers of the show will never notice"...ARGH! its so freakin aggrivating

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
titusmommy
by on Jul. 27, 2007 at 1:33 AM

Yeah I know what you are saying. I was kinda wondering what JT had on Jared too, and they dropped that plot after leading us on for a while.

And yeah you are right about Vincent. If Chad was having sex with him, and Vincent had some disfigurement Chad would know, unless the reason Chad was "addicted" to sex with Vincent was because he was a girl/dude.  IDK.. it is confusing.

I have officially given up trying to figure it out, and just watch it now. If you try to reason this ,that, and the other thing out, it just gets frustrating.

mama_az
by on Jul. 27, 2007 at 1:40 AM
ITA that it's frustrating..they're either trying to keep people around to watch it unravel..or they're gonna have people stop watching because it's annoying how all these different scenarios are being thrown around LOL!
GastonTimes4
by Group Owner on Jul. 27, 2007 at 4:59 PM
This whole part of the Passions storyline is frustrating, stupid, and they need to move on with it to something else!!!  How long can this go on people!!!
http://www.overlappingtextlive.com - overlapping text
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)