Take a stab at some of the following trivia. Answer any you want to or all if you can!
1. What Adam Sandler comedy featured Bob Barker's screen debut?
2. How fast did the bus in the movie Speed need to go in order not to blow up?
3. What movie has Bob Hoskins seething: "A toon killed my brother"?
4. Who ordered the Code Red in "A Few Good Men"?
5. In the movie "The Goonies" what brand of candybar did Chunk try to give to Sloth?
6. What special talent did Molly Ringwald have in The Breakfast Club?
7. Who was the original killer in Friday the 13th?
8. In Jumanji, a stampede is released. What is the slowest animal?
9. In 1989's "The Little Mermaid", what was Scuttle's name for a fork?
10. What is the name Tom Hanks gives to his volleyball friend in "Cast Away"?
I'll reveal the correct answers as people get them - but not before! Good luck!