Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Southern Indiana Moms?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:45 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 447 Total Views

Hello,

I'm looking for some moms in my area to meet up with. I moved to Indiana about 2 years ago and I haven't met any other moms in my area. I would love to make some new friends to meet with including the kids and even without, who doesn't need a moms night out once in a while? Dinner, a movie, coffee, bowling, book club, game night, play at the park with kids, picnic with kids, walking buddy, family cook out, etc... just some ideas. I live in Washington. I have 3 boys (ages 8, 3, and 8 months) I'm married (8 years), I'm currently a SAHM but have also been a full time working mom. I love to read, cook, watch movies, play games, do crafts, garden... If anyone in my area (Vincennes, Evansville, Loogoottee, Jasper) is in the same boat as me and looking to make a new friend, send me a message.

smile big

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tattooedpaws
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:29 PM

man, darnit, I wish we were, I am in Northern, and find the moms here do not get out for a night out!! Or at least I am not meeting them. :(

cdaugherty
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Bummer!

Quoting tattooedpaws:

man, darnit, I wish we were, I am in Northern, and find the moms here do not get out for a night out!! Or at least I am not meeting them. :(

Chunkymunkey922
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 2:28 PM
I'm in Gibson county!
LuckyMomma86
by New Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Hi  I'm Tharon. I live in Elizabeth Indiana Harrison County 

Chunkymunkey922
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Where is that at? I'm in the evansville area

Quoting LuckyMomma86:

LuckyMomma86
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Southern Indiana. Next to New Middletown and Corydon and Lanesville and Georgetown Indiana.

The.Last.Rebel
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Evansville here

AnniesMomma227
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:38 PM

I am new on here, if anyone is near Vincennes please let me know. Would like to make new friends :)

lillysmamaw
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Hi Tharon! Do you still live in Elizabeth Indiana? I have  lived  in Jonesville Ind for a year now and dont know anyone down here. It's between Columbus  and Seymour Ind. We moved from Indianapolis and my Husband and I are empty nesters.

Quoting LuckyMomma86:

ksdrzewiecki
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 7:10 PM
I live in jasper Indiana
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)