Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What part of Indiana are you from?

Posted by on May. 21, 2007 at 10:43 PM
  • 191 Replies
  • 5113 Total Views
I'm from Vincennes Indiana. Born and raised!
by on May. 21, 2007 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
izzybear0217
by on May. 22, 2007 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Mishawaka, Indiana
Jentheolehen
by New Member on May. 31, 2007 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this
We live here in lonely Indianapolis.     I am a small town girl originally but with everything being in big city I like having everything I need in a jiffy.  
AmericaDixie
by on May. 31, 2007 at 10:08 PM
Bristol, IN .. near Elkhart
cjleo
by on Jun. 1, 2007 at 10:59 PM

Hi everybody, my name is Cathy and I live in Lafayette. I'm also looking for a walking buddy so if there's someone out there that would like to get together and go for a walk i sure could use the support and motivation.

goodasitgets
by New Member on Jun. 25, 2007 at 1:12 PM
I grew up in Hamilton County...a graduate of Noblesville HIgh School, as is my husband.  (We had our 20 year class reunion last summer!) We are also both Indiana University graduates and now live in southwestern Indiana in Greene County with our three boys, two dogs, and three cats!  I am a stay at home Mom...though that seldom actually means staying at home-grin!
mommymeagan25
by New Member on Jun. 25, 2007 at 5:51 PM
We live in Terre Haute!
Layneesmommy
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2007 at 12:39 PM
I am from Vincennes, Indiana.
StaceyAmber
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 4:05 PM

Quoting cjleo:

Hi everybody, my name is Cathy and I live in Lafayette. I'm also looking for a walking buddy so if there's someone out there that would like to get together and go for a walk i sure could use the support and motivation.

My sister just moved to West Layfayette

I'm from Vincennes
mommab1988
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 3:05 AM
Hi...My name is Tonya and I am originally from Huntingburg but when my oldest daughter was born I moved to Dale in Spencer County and lived there ever since. I live here with my boyfriend of 2 years, my 19;17;15 year old daughters and his 6 and 2Ye ar old boys every other weekend. Plus our boxer Maggi...
indianamom78
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 4:07 PM
i live in burnettsville indiana.... right inbetween monticello (indiana beach) and logansport.........
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)