Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I joined Melaleuca Just because of the Products - what about you?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2009 at 11:17 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 284 Total Views

Hi Ladies,

I joined Melaleuca a few years ago just because of the products.  I know there was a business opty there too, but I knew I wouldn't be able to work it for a few years when I joined.  

Now I can work the business side and I'm so excited to share how Melaleuca has helped my fam!

How many of you ladies joined Melaleuca just because of the products?   

by on Mar. 28, 2009 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DarkGoddess1386
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2009 at 3:58 PM

LOL. I literally  JUST joined! I do like the products, those are great! But I mainly joined bc I needed to be home with both of my daughters. Daycare is too expensive. Also, I need to be making money. So, Here I am!! :-)

LiveTotalWellness.com/AJLandrigan

WorkAtHomeUnited.com/AJLandrigan

AJ Landrigan

BabyLam08
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2009 at 10:07 PM

I enrolled as a Melaleuca customer about 3 1/2 years ago mainly for the vitamins. When my child was born in July 2008, I decided that I was ready to be a stay at home mom and build my Melaleuca business. I love being able to spend time with my son and get paid for doing something that I am really passionate about.

wah123
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2009 at 1:15 PM

The products are awesome, I joined for both reasons.  Along with that I love how the products are less expensive. My husband even loves the products!  My teens even think it's cool how the house doesn't smell like bleach everday anymore LOL 

Cameryn819
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2009 at 7:45 PM

The products are terrific.  I mainly joined for the business and fell in love with the products.  It makes it that much easier to build a business.

Rachel299
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2009 at 9:23 PM

I joined for the business opportunity, and I am really enjoying learning and building my business.  The products, though, are what it's really all about!  These are the most AWESOME products I've ever used!  My teeth have never felt so clean!  My carpet (which used to smell nasty) smells so good when I spray my Sol-U-Mel on it, then vaccuum.  The hair care products oh, I could go on and on!

To say that these products literally change our lives is not an overstatement.  They give us a reason to tell more and more people about them and change more and more lives!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN