Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about me and my zoo

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:34 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 284 Total Views

Hi all! I'm fairly new to CafeMom and wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Becky and my screen name, Awby, is the name bestowed on me by my adorable two year old grandson. I'm a junior in college, psyc major/english lit minor and a property manager.

Now to the fun stuff, the beasts! I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 5 aquariums of fish (bettas, guppies, oscars, convicts, and a mixed peaceful community tank) ranging from 10 to 110g, a chinchilla, a hedgehog, 2 hamsters, tarantula, widow, burmese python, ball python, red tail boa, sand boa, common garter snake, nile monitor, bearded dragon, and crested geckos!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ferne
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Lol.  There cant be much room left in the house for you :).  Welcome to the group.   I have 4 dogs ( Pom, Dach and 2 shihtzu's) and 3 cats. I have had python,Fish, lizards and hamsters in the past.

Awby
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:28 PM

A few of the animals that own me:

Kitty, the Burmese Python

Rufus

Meeka, my total Diva dog

UppyDown, the sand Boa

hightideatsea
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 7:27 AM

I'd be afraid to come and visit with all those snakes.  LOL  I have three dogs, two cats, two birds, a ferret, a horse, 4 goats, and 60+ chickens.  (I live on a farm)

MaryBeth2010
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2010 at 4:56 PM
Welcome! Im fairly new as well. Nice pets, would love to get a nile monitor but hubby says no
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)