Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:12 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 220 Total Views

I am new here. I did a search for pets in the group section and found this group. I found it odd with all the animal advocacy I do, and volunteering I do not belong to any animal groups on cafemom so here I am to change that:)

I am a 26 yr old Mom to a 23 month old son, and a wife to my very best friend in the world. I have one dog, Bella who is almost 2. She is a german shepard/husky mix. Two cats, one norwegian forest mix named Biscuits and one 8 toed orange tiger cat named Pumpkin. They are as different as night and day. Pumpkin is such a wierdo and super neurotic. Biscuits is very calm and mellow. Then I have a fish tank with mainly guppies. All male though, lol.

I have always loved animals. I grew up on a 500acre farm in the adirondacks. We always had tons of animals. I wanted to be a veterinary technician, but in my area the only school is an hour away and there is actually a waiting list to get into the program. So I help out animals in other ways. I volunteer. A lot. I take in foster animals. I am a member of PETA and ASPCA...whcih means I donate to them, lol. I wish I could find a career with animals, but it doesn't seem like I will be able too. Maybe one day I will find one.

Anyway...thats me!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mamakat412
by on Feb. 14, 2011 at 10:42 PM

Welcome ! I have three chihuahuas that are my babies.Hope to hear from you soon .kathy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)