Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cat help please!

Posted by   + Show Post

We have two female cats (both not fixed) that just DON'T get along. The cat we got second just picks fights left and right with the first cat. I had to put the bully cat on the patio (enclosed) today just so the other one could get a good play in and eat without looking over her back or hiding in something. They will use the same cat box, but wont eat from the same dish.

The first cat has not had a good play in for days, today she is just running around having fun since I have put bully cat on the patio

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Replies (11-13):
Snowcat60
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 1:46 PM

If I may ask where did you get your first cat from? In the past I have had problems adopting rescues with serious problems too.

mommaslilmen
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:21 PM

we found her in our local paper. her family was military, moving, and couldn't take her. she did ok when she came to our house, but was always a hiding cat and not a lap cat. she didnt start having issues until after our tiger came in

Quoting Snowcat60:

If I may ask where did you get your first cat from? In the past I have had problems adopting rescues with serious problems too.

Snowcat60
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I am sorry you had to lose her. Yet, there a some cats who prefer being the "Only" cat in the house. Hopefully, she found a home like that. By the way your kittens are adorable!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)