Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group!

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:23 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

Hi everyone! I'm Jet and I'm new to the group. Along with my DD, I have scale and fur babies too!  A red boston terrier named Mickey, a blood python named Sonia, and a black sable ferret (male) will be joining our family in about a week when his home (cage) is set up. I'm still trying to think of a name for him but I'm only coming up with 3 and I don't think they're totally fititng for him. He's very mellow and pretty lazy. Any name ideas would be greatly appreciated, and I look forward to getting to know you all!

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
marklorna
by Group Owner on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!  I currently have 2 cats and 1 horse.  I also have had fish, dogs and a bearded dragon.

CollinBayleeMom
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! My name is Carrie. I'm married with two kids. We have two dogs; a 6yr old Sheltie named Lilly and a Lab named Romeo who'll be 10m old on the 14th . We also have a ferret (approximately 6.5m old) named Freddie, 3 parakeets (approximately 2.5yrs old) named Powder, Tinkerbell, & Fluffy, and a Mexican Black Kingsnake (approximately 9.5m old) named Peso.
drawMEAT
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Just joined the group as well as CafeMoms.  I love all animals and drawing them :D  At the moment I have a part Chi named Buddy and 2 cats, Sophie and KitKat.  There is also a beta bowl all ready and waiting for a fish to call it home.  My favorite animals are horses though and even I can't afford one I love to draw them.  I lookforward to making friends with other pet loving mothers <3

XJetX
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Thans all for the warm welcome! we decided to name our fuzzy 'Maui', and he's quite a mush :) so Glad to meet you all!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)