Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello I'm new and have a zoo at home

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:28 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 276 Total Views

I am an animal lover.  Completely.  Currently in the house we have tons of animals and kids lol.

Sheldon is our beautiful Pittbull that showed up one day.  He's actually my profile picture.
Cali is our cat, another animal that found us about 5 years ago.  She is not liking the dog.
Mrs. White is our gerbil, Mrs. Brown passed away a few months ago.  Mrs. White is old at about 2-3 years old.
Mina, Rocky and Big Mama are our sugar gliders whom we rescued, one from a breeding mill and the other two from someone who was abusing them.
Monty is our dwarf burmese python, the only animal I don't want in the house, not because I don't like snakes but because her poop REALLY SMELLS BAD.
Then we have 2 female guppies (both pregnant right now) 7 male guppies, 5 cardinal tetras (love the color on them), 5 gold priscilla tetras (we call them ghost tetras) and 2 cory catfish.

I think that's it.  Got questions?  Ask I'm an encyclopedia of useful knowlege lol

by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ferne
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Wow, that is a housefull.  Welcome to the group.  I have 5 small dogs and  an outdoor ( by choice) cat.

marklorna
by Group Owner on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Welcome to the group!

JasonsMom2007
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 1:52 AM
oh you sound like me! I have
2 sheep
2 rabbits
2 dogs
7 chickens
1 cat
1 guinea pig
1 leapord gecko
1 chinchilla
and my daughter is getting some goldfish for Christmas! her last ones all jumped out of the tank so we bought her one with a lid. she's 2 and always talking about how her fish "jumped up, then fell down, and died" and she frowns at the floor.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Steph925
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Wow sounds like my house I have 2 ball pythons 14 rats and a puppy lol I want to get some fish sometime for the kids they would love to have fish. Welcome to the group
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
goatmom4
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:50 AM

do you know how to tell if baby rat is drinking water   she isnt makign  any noise like the bottle does when she drinks but we are giving small dish till we hear her drinking

CollinBayleeMom
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:49 PM

We, too, have a zoo! lol

3 dogs (Lilly-almost 7yr old Sheltie, Romeo-13mo old Lab, Jersie-9mo old German Shepherd/Lab mix); 3 parakeets (Prince, Powder, Fluffy-little over 2yrs old); 2 ferrets (Freddie-11mo old, Shaddow-3mo old); and a Mexican black Kingsnake named Peso who is about 14mos old

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN