Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

worms

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 5:42 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 151 Total Views
Hi I am new to the group and I have a question. Warning, I am going to make this kid of graphic to explain and get answers. We have a pup named Roxy. She is only about 10-12 weeks old, but she has been to the vet and has had two rounds of dewormer. Tonight she pooped on one of my kids bean bags and when I went to clean it up I noticed worms on her poop. They were very visiable, white, flat and maybe 1/4 of an inch long or smaller. Some were moving still. I looked up info on dog worms and by the descriptions I read they sound like pieces of tapeworm. She hasn't had any problems with puking or diarrhea since we got her a month ago. She is mostly an outside dog though and only comes in once or twice a day, but her poop that I found tonight was normal except for the worms. I am going to call the vet tomorrow, but I wanted to know any thoughts to ease my mind from ya'll. She has been in the house and I worry about my kids. She hasn't had any other messes and I put the bean bag cover in the washer that she pooped on but she's been sitting on the couches and playing with the kids. Ugh, I'm just freaking out, cause damn, it's worms!! Thanks
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 5:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)