Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Have An Amazing Pet?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2009 at 1:24 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

Hi!

My name is Melanie and you may or may not have seen me posting around Cafemom. In case you haven't, I'll tell you who I am.

My husband and I are the co-founders of It Starts With the Family - a 21st century grassroots initiative aimed at rebuilding America by strengthening the family. Our website, www.startswiththefamily.org, is currently in live test mode and will launch officially on Monday.

Our website is an extension of the organization and will provide information and resources for each member of the family in each "season" of life, as well as the family unit as a whole. Any true pet owner knows that their pet is part of the family as well and it is for that reason we have a special section dedicated to pets and pet topics of all kinds.

The reason for my post today is this - I'm looking for Amazing Pet stories. Does or has your pet done something extraordinary? If so, then we want to know about it! We'd like to put your pet's story, complete with pictures, on our site for the whole country to see. Please feel free to reply to this post or email me privately at melanie@startswiththefamily.org. You can also private message me through Cafemom.

I really would like to hear from you!

Regards,
Melanie

by on Apr. 3, 2009 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)