Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so i thought if i wrote something, maybe someone would reply....

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:40 AM
  • 19 Replies
  • 701 Total Views

um, i'm 31 and live in north east. we have a 9 yr old and due in april withour 2nd.

i'm hating this cold weather, can't wait for summer. how bout u?

by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bridg41981
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2011 at 8:45 PM
Hi. I am 29, almost 30 and live in edinboro. I have a three and a half year old and a five month old. I am ready for summer too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
audreyannasmom
by Member on Apr. 9, 2011 at 1:08 AM

i don't know anyone from edinboro, know ppl who went to school there for college tho :) i'm glad its finally warming up. hubby figures i'll go into labor now so we can miss the two nice weekend days :)

DancingPinkie
by New Member on May. 15, 2011 at 9:29 PM

I am so glad that we're having some good weather finally!  Working on digging up some ideas for summer fun in Erie.  There's so much to do around here!  What about you ladies -- favorite activities? 

Lindsey @ GrowingKidsMinistry.com

ilovedean
by New Member on May. 17, 2011 at 8:02 AM

Hi! I am 30 and live in Fairview and have a 3 1/2 year old boy. This weather is awful. I was so happy the last few weeks that I could take Dean down to the pennisula to go walking!! Can't wait for it to warm up!

ilovedean
by New Member on May. 17, 2011 at 8:10 AM

I meant to say that I have a 3 1/2 MONTH old!

Root213
by on May. 17, 2011 at 8:12 AM

I am 25, and live in Centerville. I moved here at the beginning of May. I lived in Edinboro for 7 years... I have one child, a 3 year old boy..

this weather is horrible. im ready for summer weather, at least then we aren't trapped indoors. :)

audreyannasmom
by Member on Jun. 14, 2011 at 9:34 PM

yay summers here :) whats everyone doing now???

we got our garden mostly planted, we also planted flowers. trimmed the trees, our calves are getting bigger, schools out :)

and our biggest bestest news.....!!!! our new daughter was born april 13th, shes two months old now!!! life can be so great sometimes :)   i love being a mommy

ilovedean
by New Member on Jun. 15, 2011 at 7:28 AM

I am working a lot. But on the home front... I take Dean on long walks everyday and we are trying to get our yard in order. It is really hard to stay on top of things I have realized when you have a little one!

audreyannasmom
by Member on Jun. 30, 2011 at 11:05 AM

it is hard, so much time goes into carring for baby :) it just takes weeks instead of days sometimes. but thats ok, they're worth it :)

ilovedean
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2011 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree. Being a mom is the hardest job I have ever had...but the best and most rewarding too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)