Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello everyone!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:38 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 306 Total Views

So, I joined this group to make some friends for myself and my son. No one ever seems to be chatting. Let's get this group started. Are any of you stay at home moms? I am full time nurse on second shift at a nursing home. My hubby is pretty much the stay at home parent!

by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
audreyannasmom
by Member on Jun. 14, 2011 at 9:38 PM

me to, but no ones ever in here. so your son is about 5.5 months old now?? just read your post in the other discussion. our older daughter is 9 and our new daughter is 2 months now.

i'm working pt now, was ft till the day before our new girl came :) i plan on staying pt for as long as possible, maybe permanently now. i'm a office manager and run payroll etc. my hubby is a ft ft ft worker. he wks as a electrician ft, we own a grape farm ft and we have cows ft. yup he's a busy boy :) i love him :)

ilovedean
by New Member on Jun. 15, 2011 at 7:31 AM

He is actually 4 months. I work ft. I am nurse at a nursing home. I love it. It is hard going to work everyday though. I wish that I could stay home and be with my hubby and son! Your hubby sure is a busy guy.

Vanessa0505
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Hi :)

I'm a stay at home mom to my daughter, who is 13 months old.

eriexchick
by New Member on Jun. 27, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Yeah I know right! Doesn't seem like anyone ever wants to take the effort to be friendly around here. I mean in erie, I've lived in other places and ppl just seem more friendly there rather than here. :P

meganamara
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Hi everyone.  I am new to Erie.  My husband I and I moved out here in April.  I am a stay at home mom with a 17 month old.  Does anyone know of any moms groups or anything?  I would like to make some mom friends, but so far I am not having any luck- I don't know where to start!

Jennie2448
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 9:22 AM
Hi everyone, I am a 27 year old mom to a 7 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. I am also married. I work 1st shift. I am looking for some other moms to hang out with, too! We really like to be active - like running, playing soccer, going to the Peninsula, fishing, things like that. My little girl needs a friend to play with, too. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)