Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello! Third time in PA but new to Erie.

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 3:32 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 378 Total Views

Hello! I am Liz and I have a 10 month old daughter. I have always wanted to be a mom and now I love it so much more than I thought I would. We plan on having a couple more cuties in the future. I have been married for 5 years and we just moved to Erie after two years in North Carolina. I am currently a sahm. Most of my friends IRL do not have kids, so I am here to meet friends and chat and share.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Lizabeth

by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lisanrich
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:20 PM

dont know if you check here much but welcome to erie! My name is Lisa I have an 18 month old and a 3 month old. Lived in this area my whole life. I'm 30 and a sahm

audreyannasmom
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:42 PM

apparently no ones checking in here much, but thought i'd say hi and welcome to erie. Our youngest daughter is just a little older than yours. she'll be 2 in april. I'll be on here alot till sept. when our 3rd is born. then i'll just sleep for a long time... ya right. but hope you like it here.

lil817
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Im a SAHM also with an 8 month old whom I adore.  Looking for friends to meet up with for her sake and mine.  I've been here in Erie all my life with lots of travel.  Need it here...Erie can be drearie on the off seasons.  Love to chat or meet up in the future.  By the way Im what they call "an older mom".  Don't feel it...loving motherhood.

Michelle

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN