Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just moved here

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:00 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 423 Total Views

hello my husband is in the army and we just moved to erie from sunny Los angeles cali ... we will be here for 3 years .. i have 2 girls . my oldest is Allison 4 years and Camryn is 1 year ... i would like some input on daycares and preschools ... once i find those i will be looking for a job . Also would like to know is there a rec park where u can sign kids up for classes ( soccer,dance,cooking,swim) back home we had it and it was en expensive  ...

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mamav2215
by New Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Hey I see no one has responded to you. I hope you found something since you posted this in June.... but I'm new to Erie as well and due in october with my first baby, so I've been trying to scope things out as well. 

I've heard good things about Real Life daycare on colonial and 38th. That's all I really know. The YMCA has kids activites (and a daycare) and there is some sort of thing in the summers for families with kids. I can't remember what's called. Ashpark or something like that?? It may even go through the fall. We didn't do anything with it this year since we were childless, but we made a mental note for future. I'll ask my husband when he's home later. 

Let me know if you found anything great! I'd love some input for myself also!

DaisyLvr
by Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:54 PM

What part of Erie do you live in?  That will impact where I would recommend attending daycare.

Flores5908
by New Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:03 PM

umm i live by 38th st and pine ave

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)