Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok questions on renting a apartment

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:46 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 196 Total Views

ok we are looking for a new apartment, but i have a question, does anyone know the laws in pa about sibling sharing a bedroom, i have a 5yr old daughter and a 2 yr old son. i have to find a place that allows us to have pets but also stays in our budget. i've been checking the Internet but all the 3 bedrooms that allow pets seem to be highly priced, and all the 3 bedrooms that are reasonably priced don't allow pets.  so i figured we could just get a 2bedroom in our price range (since my children don't like to sleep alone anyways, they always seem to end up in our bed)

so if anyone knows, please let me know......and if you hear of any nice apartments in nice areas for a reasonable price let me know that as well

thanks

heather

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Wiifeytype1025
by Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:35 PM

I don't know the laws, sorry, but I wanted to point you to the other apartment post where I replied. I dont know your price range, but I loved living at Tanglewood.

I'm a 24 year old, *single* mom, to a 13 month old princess, and a prince on the way. I'm 33 weeks pregnant, I've had previa, abruption, gall bladder surgery, kidney stones, preterm labor and have been passing out, but this little boy is worth it all. I've been through postpartum depression, domestic violence, my parents divorce, losing my job & becoming poor, losing my car, and my license, and becoming a single mom... all in the last year and I'm still glad to be here!!

I *LOVE* my kids more than anything else on this planet!

eri5521
by Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:37 PM

thanks and i pm you with a bunch of questions

Quoting Wiifeytype1025:

I don't know the laws, sorry, but I wanted to point you to the other apartment post where I replied. I dont know your price range, but I loved living at Tanglewood.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)