Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breakfast with the Easter Bunny

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:15 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 300 Total Views

Anyone else going to the Children's Museum Saturday for breakfast with the easter bunny and an egg hunt, arts and crafts, etc? I'm calling today to make my reservations! My daughter is 16 mos. so I hope she understands, but either way I think we'll have fun. :) Just wanted to let everyone know about it if you didn't already know about it. This saturday the 11th @ the childrens museum on french st - 9-11 am, make reservations by calling 453-3743 its $8 for non museum members, $6 for members and kids 2 and under are free!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Wiifeytype1025
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:20 AM

So I just called and they were booked but had some cancellations and shell call me later to let me know if theres room for us! No good.

Anyone have any other things going on incase this one is full and I can't get in? I wanna do something with her saturday!

RAINandTYsMom
by Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 5:15 PM

The Zoo

Spring Egg-venture Egg Hunt

Date : 11 April 2009 (Saturday)       From : 10:00   To : 02:00
Category : General

Event Description :

It’s time to hop on over to the Zoo for our 20th annual Spring Egg-venture Egg Hunt. This egg-stra-special event is scheduled for Saturday, April 11th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The annual egg-venture is brought to you by our sponsors: Burger King, Romolo Chocolates, and Rocket 101. Kids ages 11 and under will be split into three groups: 2 & under, 3-6, and 7-11. Each child may find one egg and then collect a prize from Burger King. Everyone in attendance will receive a sweet treat from Romolo Chocolates. The Easter Bunny will also be at the Zoo to greet visitors.
RAINandTYsMom
by Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Spring Fling Easter Kids Party

Dress in your Easter best and bring the whole family for springtime fun at Borders.

April 11, 2009 2:00 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)