Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PKU Cookbooks

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 1:04 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 1187 Total Views
Ok ladies.  I keep hearing talk about the pku cookbooks, but I haven't bought one yet.  My question... are they huge family portion meals, or simply one serving meals?  I hate cooking a lot, because Kayla is only eating 1/3 or 1/2 of a serving at each meal.
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
4cornersmom
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 9:43 PM
The one I have LOW PROTEIN COOKERY FOR PKU BY Virginia E. Schuett has it broke up where you can make the pku and the family dinners using the same recipe Also break down to the PHE. I want to get all the cookbooks I can. I'm waiting for my next visit to see what they give me before I shell out anymore money then I have too.

*BRANDI*

A Loving and Caring Warden to Brent 10,Emily 4,and Adysen 8 months. Husband Clinton since June 2002

Owner of Special Prayers Group Admin:  Mom's that Deal with PKU. 

alishaparris
by Member on Jan. 24, 2008 at 10:25 AM
im wanting to say the one she suggested is the checkered one. if so that one is my absolute favorite we also have the newest one out called apples to zuchinni i wouldnt suggest it for kids my hubby calls it the gourmet cook book lol! the checkered one though has a lot of kid friendly recipes that are easy to make dont know what id do without it
Quoting 4cornersmom:

The one I have LOW PROTEIN COOKERY FOR PKU BY Virginia E. Schuett has it broke up where you can make the pku and the family dinners using the same recipe Also break down to the PHE. I want to get all the cookbooks I can. I'm waiting for my next visit to see what they give me before I shell out anymore money then I have too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)