Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's introduce ourselves, ladies!!!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 5:50 AM
  • 19 Replies
  • 661 Total Views
How'z about we tell a little about ourselves, what we like to do, our trucks, etc.  This will be fun, let's get it rollin'!!!
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 5:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by Member on Jul. 16, 2007 at 12:13 AM
Im Colleen, mother of 2.  We are Jeep people, 2005 Jeep Liberty (family wagon) and we just bought a 1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ (toy).  I really enjoy camping and offroading. 
by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 7:11 PM
New mom of 1, she is almost 3 mo. We are Dodge people here. I have an 87 Dodge D-50 with 4.88 gears and 35 inch tires. I also have a 3 inch body lift and 2 inch torsion bar lift up front. We love to wheel and camp. My hubby has the same kind of truck with more done to it, of course.
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2007 at 1:04 PM
Hello ladies, I am the mommy to one little blue eyed girl, Cora. She will be one year old November 15th. My husband and I own a 92 Jeep Wrangler and hit the trails with our daughter when ever we have a chance. There are pretty much no original parts on our jeep it is so modified. We have a blast in it exploring and meeting new people.
by on Nov. 9, 2007 at 9:56 AM
Howdy all, I am Brandy and i ahve 3 daughters 5 year old and 4 yr old twins...i am so damn country....most ppl when they meet me they think im all girly and when they get to know me they realize i'm really not "girly" at all...i like muddin, fishin, huntin, anything to do with guns, im there. anyways i'm in the georgia area so if anyone else is hit me up, its hard to find women that are into these things so therefore i dont have many friends and to top it off my husbands military...take care all and you wanna see some trucks visit my myspace page...yeehaw
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2008 at 1:08 AM
Hi Ladies.  I am mom to 2 crazy boys.  Both are mud crazy and the oldest races tuff truck and mud bogs.  We are a typically Ford family.  My husband drives a Ford F-250 and trails a 96 Land Rover.  My 11 year old drives a Bronco ll and a Ford F150 in the mud bogs and tuff trucks.
by on Jan. 7, 2008 at 5:35 PM

Hi I am Evelyn. I am happily married with a 2 year old son named Dylan. I love the outdoors. We drive a 01 ford F-150 and an 89 bronco. We are getting ready to buy a 05 dodge cummins diesel. Our passion is mud bogging though. We race in all competitions in Kansas and we are gonna start going to the Competitions in Missouri this year once my husband gets the new motor in. Its a fun sport. I will take some pics of the mud truck once its put back together from last season. It hard to find people who love the outdoors as much as I do that I can chat with.

by New Member on Feb. 4, 2008 at 11:53 PM
Hi, my name is Rosey and I have been married for 5 years this Sept.  I have 3 beautiful boys ages 7, 3 almost 4, and 2 months.  We love to go wheelin and rock crawlin and camping.  We have to jeeps.  Mine is a grand cherokee and my husband has the hard core wheeler which is a '70 jeepster.  His is sick.  It's fun to drive.  that is what we'll be wheelin in Moab.  Well, hope to chat with people soon
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2008 at 4:46 PM
I;m Shannon I have 4 boys, ages 9(triplets) and a 3 yr old. I am happily married and have been for 11 yrs and i love to rock crawl and play in the mud....We have a 1990 burb 4 inch lift & 35 in tires and a Dodge ramcharger lifted with 35 tires on it too and were in the process of a 1965 Jeep, with 40 inch tires lifted and it's not street leagel. Looking forward to meeting all of you.....
by on Feb. 20, 2008 at 4:46 PM
Hi I'm Lacy, We are chevy and toyota people. We have a big Toyota 4-runner we use for muddin in michigan and rock crawling in utah. That is our family time between my husband and I we have 4 kids who all love to be outside doing things.
by on Mar. 6, 2008 at 2:36 PM

I am Beth. I have 2 sons a 9 yr old and a 2yr old.  I also have a '85 K-5 on 37.5 Pit Rockers ( my daily driver) a '90 Silverado with sas and 40" Creepys.  My husband has a '90 Amigo with a 4.3.  We are really into wheeling and trails even our daily driver is no where near straight.  We figure as long as the top fits, or the doors close and we have all the glass we are all good.  They may not be pretty but they go where I point them.
My Truk while we were working on the axle the swampers are gone now its the creepys

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)