Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy and Me Classes

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 401 Total Views
Since I am a stay at home home I don't think my son gets to spend enough time, if any, with kids his age.  He is 2 and I just to take him to Gymboree when he was younger but that cost way too much for me to continue.  Any suggestions???
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Sunshine_girl
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2007 at 4:42 PM
Set up play dates or go to the park (When it's not raining ). We meet lots of friends that live close by taking walks. You could even go to a rec center like the YMCA... A few ideas... We live by Aliante and love to make new friends... I have a 3yr old boy and a 20 month old girl
AnnaFrancesca
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2007 at 7:03 PM
Libraries have free story times.  Also, there are classes through Clark County Parks & Rec at the different community centers.  Another option is Family to Family.  The West one is at UMC on Charleston, and the East one meets at the Cambridge Center.  Good luck!

BRITNICKEL
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 4:27 PM
MY SUGGESTION IS TO EITHER MAKE PLAYDATES OR PUT HIM IN DAY CARE LIKE 2 DAYS AWEEK PART TIME, YOU CAN EITHER HAVE HALF DAYS OR WHOLE DAYS THAT IS WHAT I DID WITH MY SON BEFORE I STARTED WORKING. BUT I THINK WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND HAVE A PLAYDATE ONE WEEKEND. IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED LET ME KNOW.

glitter-graphics.com

glitter-graphics.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)