Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WINNERS! WINNERS WINNERS!!!!!!!!!--

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 3:25 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 390 Total Views

here is where you will find the winners from our weekly photo contest!! :D lets be sure to congratulate our winners!! It may be you one week and you know your gonna want a lil love!

Our first winner is.........Jewls_59901!! woohoo

Congrats and we LOVED your photo!! Great work!!!

by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mindyf12
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Congrats! great photo knew i wouldn't be able to top it but glad i was at least able to enter something :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crzycandi
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 4:41 PM

:) your photo was still very pretty! And thats the fun of weekly! you get more and more chances to win!

Quoting mindyf12:

Congrats! great photo knew i wouldn't be able to top it but glad i was at least able to enter something :)

jewls_59901
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Thanks and your photo was great too!  I'm just glad someone else posted :D

Quoting mindyf12:

mindyf12
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM
I hope to participate in every one. i really need the practice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Outrageous
by Member on Feb. 19, 2012 at 8:57 AM
3 moms liked this
Would it be possible for you to repost the picture, even if you do it as a quote, just so that we can see the picture under the announcement .. just. A thought ..

Quoting crzycandi:

here is where you will find the winners from our weekly photo contest!! :D lets be sure to congratulate our winners!! It may be you one week and you know your gonna want a lil love!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crzycandi
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:56 AM

yes ma'am i sure can :) i was trying to see if i could just post the photo alone but it seems something in the settings won't let me click on the photo..so I guess I'll have to quote it :) I'll be sure to fix it and start it with the next set :) 

Quoting Outrageous:

Would it be possible for you to repost the picture, even if you do it as a quote, just so that we can see the picture under the announcement .. just. A thought ..

Quoting crzycandi:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)