Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bakery Special

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:55 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 62 Total Views

Bakery Special

Ahhhh more FREE candles brought to you by DiamondCreek Candles! Add this special FREE offer to your current candle order ONLY if you are purchasing at least a minimum of $20.00 in products. (products must be wax products such as jar candles, pillar candles, votives, scoopables ect...offer excludes fragrance lamps and candle warmers) 

These 12.0 oz candles are double wicked and sure to make any room smile as they fill an entire room with a delightful bakery fragrance.

The container is dishwasher and microwave safe measures 6" in length, 3.5" in width and 2 1/8" in height. Don't be fooled by the dimensions as for this candle holds 12.0 oz of wax and will deliver approx 90 hrs of burn time.

Select your favorite fragrance from any of the below listed scents. The container you will receive your candle in is random as for we have a very limited quantity on hand.

This special is available while supplies last and is not sold individually. Again... Add this offer to your cart only if you have placed at least a $20 minimum order.

Scents include:

Black Forrest Truffle, Blueberry Muffins, Cinnamon Strudel, Cranberry Muffins,Creme De La Creme, Dutch Apple Crunch, Gingerbread, Hot Apple Pie, Lemon Bundt Cake, Pecan Pie,  Pineapple Upsidedown Cake, and Pumpkin Pie

Visit my website and get yours Today amyssoyscents.info. You'll find this special on the right hand side under FEATURED, after you click on GO Shopping

Amy West, Dazzling Diamonds' Team Leader for DiamondCreek Candles.

Join My Group http://www.cafemom.com/group/100395 Feel free to send me an email @ amysoyscents@gmail.com Or send me an IM on Yahoo....Hisservent20002000, Google and AIM: amysoyscents I am crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live. Jesus Christ now lives in me!

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)